- Quality 25mm steel tube (with 2mm wall thickness) – After drop testing crash bars for a few years now, we know tubing with these specs are superior to anything else!
- Less is often more – We’ve utilised the strongest crash bars’ mounting points while keeping the structure compact for overall strength.
- Hybrid solution – The all-new Triumph Tiger 1200 – just like the Tiger 900, the engine and frame provide the combination of the toughest mounting points for our crash bars. It’s been tested and proven over the years.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your Tiger 1200!
Compatible with the 2022+ all-new Triumph Tiger 1200 Rally Pro model (only – for now).
- Protects crucial areas of the engine – oil pan, oil cooler, oil filter and exhaust header! That’s a long list of very expensive parts to expose to any sort of damage that will reduce your bikes value in no time.
- Uniquely designed vent system – No unnecessary holes were designed on this bash plate. As a result, your engine will less likely to overheat when mud and all sorts of debris from offroading fly at the engine and get stuck between the skid plate and the engine/exhaust header.
- Shaped to deflect – Thanks to its shape, the Triumph Tiger 1200 can deflect trailside objects such as rocks, stumps, logs etc.
- 4mm thick laser cut aluminum – Nothing is ever an overkill on such an adventure bike, hence we choose to build our bash plates from this ridiculously tough and thick, yet lightweight material.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting, it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. Keep it shiny and new, just like the Tiger 1200!
Compatible with the new 2022+ Triumph Tiger 1200 (Rally Pro version only for now)
Not yet confirmed to be compatible with the original Triumph crash bars.
Not yet confirmed to be compatible with the OEM centre stand.
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.